Friday, October 22, 2010

Where things stand..

Well its been some time since my last entry. I have got all my parts back from the powder coat and chrome shops. First I have to hand it to everyone over at North County Powder Coating for doing such an amazing job with both the gloss black and candy apple red finishes. Not only did they strip, and powder coat the parts, but  their attention to detail is amazing I couldn't be happier with their service and product. Now for the chrome shop... Azteca Polishing in Escondido is a small family run shop that puts out some of the best chrome work I have ever seen. When I first walked into the small shop what hit me first was all the cars and trucks he had on the wall and 90% of them were clippings from custom car mags that verified the name of his shop! He took my old rusty 1930's Elgin crank sprocket and made it look brand new and his whole family are some of the nicest people I have ever met. SO now that I have everything back from these fine shops its time to put this beast together..

No comments:

Post a Comment